SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Yamaha Reface CP - £175 posted (pics added)

ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
edited February 2021 in Studio & Rec £
Bought this new about 3 months ago to scratch an itch. It’s fantastic - does the Rhodes / Wurlitzer / Clavinet thing brilliantly and the effects are top notch. Sounds epic through stereo monitors.

However, my keyboard skills are limited and I’m not going to use it much so it’s up for sale.

it’s mint condition, boxed with power supply. Price assumes PPG and includes delivery via Parcelforce tracked to UK (I’m in NI)

https://i.imgur.com/vpmbLu5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/quVpNdn.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Bump
    No love for this sexy little thing?  Might hang on to it but I'll give it another bump, just in case.
    I’ll give it a few more days - price dropped. 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1373
    seriously tempted as these sound great, but i'm not a good enough keys player!
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    That's:

1 - a bargain price (hey, no flippers!)

2 - it's presumably got the secret hidden acoustic piano tone, too:

edited February 2021
    It does indeed. 

Its now on hold for a potential buyer while I double check I have the box as promised!  Update - I do, so hopefully will be changing thread title to "Sold" soon. 
  • This is a great deal. I am looking for one for my band as we use an old Yamaha portasound with an adaptor which is a pain and has become a bit dodgy so the 1/4 jack is great. However with a lack of gigs I can't justify it at the moment. It seems to be a bit of outlier  in the market of keyboards and a bit of a gem. My friends are in a band called Vanishing Twin and they use this one and an organ reface to great effect. Gaz Williams did a fun YouTube stream mega jam with it that that sold me further.

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Good stuff. I was dithering about buying such a bargain even though I'm shrinking the gear collection. I'm sure the new owner will be delighted. 
    I'm sure he will. It's a fantastic little thing and the effects really are superb - I've had fun with it but I'm not going to do much with it to be honest, so may as well raise some cash towards the GAS fund!
  • AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 172
    Update: he loves it. So much better than the electric piano sounds on my big old Casio Px-310, particularly the way it responds to you really digging in. Just gives you “that sound” straight away, so you start playing completely new things.

Found the old unused sustain pedal that came with the Casio (we have the proper pedal set) works on the Yamaha too, so that’s a win. 
    Excellent!