SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass, Stacked Knob Version

tomajohatomajoha Frets: 897
edited November 2020 in Basses £
Selling my early 00's (Maybe 2001?), stack knob version jazz bass. Just a lovely, lovely instrument!

Plenty of dings - getting into light relic territory

Super dark finger board and nice and light.

Complete with original case and pickup mute/cover.

£1050 based in North Yorkshire no trades thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ivanscivansc Frets: 9
    Are those flats or ground wounds?  Just being nosy - I have ground rounds on my 62 reissue P Bass & love them.
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2261
    That is gorgeous.
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 897
    It avoided the flippers and found a nice home in Portugal 
    La Bella flats @ivansc ;
    edited March 2021
    Wise choice. I had Some unknown brand of flats on my 62 Fender that I bought used when it was a few months old & later moved to Rotop Ks which were pre-Rotosound flat wound bass strings.   Biggest benefit (which didnt occur to me at the time) was of course little or no fret wear.  Like the look of yours. Did you get the old style brown case with yours too?  P.S. glad to see it went quickly! Did the buyer pay for the transport?

ivansc said:
    Wise choice. I had Some unknown brand of flats on my 62 Fender that I bought used when it was a few months old & later moved to Rotop Ks which were pre-Rotosound flat wound bass strings.   Biggest benefit (which didnt occur to me at the time) was of course little or no fret wear.  Like the look of yours. Did you get the old style brown case with yours too?  P.S. glad to see it went quickly! Did the buyer pay for the transport?

Stock brown tolex  :3
    Nice!  I am seriously contemplating selling mine, as my hands are suffering a lot from arthritis these days.