Taylor "house magazine"

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    I bought a Taylor in 2001 and another in 2020 and I don’t think I’ve ever got a magazine!

UPDATE: I just received an email asking me confirm my details!
    Me too - seemed strange that it came out of the blue - maybe they were just backdated and they're trying to catch up
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4131
    I remember in the late ish 90s Taylor and Martin had newspapers that could be found for free in dealers shops
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11884
    GTC said:
    Yes, it is a pretty good magazine for free, albeit a bit preachy and understandably Taylor-centric.

Another option is Brook Guitar's delightfully named "Babbling Brook". It is downloadable for free from their website and, IMO, is the best regular acoustic guitar publication I've come across.
    they've updated their website, I can't find "Babbling Brook" now
  • GTCGTC Frets: 263
    GTC said:
    Yes, it is a pretty good magazine for free, albeit a bit preachy and understandably Taylor-centric.

Another option is Brook Guitar's delightfully named "Babbling Brook". It is downloadable for free from their website and, IMO, is the best regular acoustic guitar publication I've come across.
    they've updated their website, I can't find "Babbling Brook" now
    Yes, they have updated it but "Babbling Brook" is still there. Near the bottom of the home page there is a link which says "Babbling Brook - Issues 1 to 6".