SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD PRS SE 245/Zach Myers/Chris Robertson

What's Hot
Anyone got a nice SE 245 style single cut for sale?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1808
    2 have just turned on Gumtree mate.
  • I have a Chris Robertson model and it’s far superior in quality to a standard SE245 so try and get one of those 
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 610
    I have a great condition limited edition se245 single cut. Pm your email addy and I'll send info
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    PM'd
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Thanks @prudd i should have mentioned I’m not interested in a Bernie Marsden model as prefer the Gibson style control layout

Bump

• YoggieYoggie Frets: 5
    One at real time in Chesterfield so obviously shop price I presume - I have no idea how much these go for. Has a couple of dings on the neck though, maybe worth a trip for you.

https://www.realtimemusicshop.co.uk/product-page/prs-se-245-tobacco-sunburst-preowned

Yoggie said:
    One at real time in Chesterfield so obviously shop price I presume - I have no idea how much these go for. Has a couple of dings on the neck though, maybe worth a trip for you.

https://www.realtimemusicshop.co.uk/product-page/prs-se-245-tobacco-sunburst-preowned

Thanks as wasn’t aware of that shop. Looking at the used prices though they are on the pricey side.

Bump bump bump it up

• GrampaGrampa Frets: 938
    edited April 2021
    Good luck with your search, took me a while to find my ZM but well worth the wait. Search criteria was basically the same as yours but as soon as I played the satin finish neck on the Myers it was game over. Done a few upgrades since buying but they are the stars of the SE range and a phenomenal guitar for the money (though the latest 2021 blue one is a wee bit tacky for my tastes). 
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    edited April 2021
    SE Tremonti (the original, non-trem version) any use to you mate? I've got a belting one I threw some Duncans in and it's a cracking guitar, but it's not getting much of a look-in sitting next to my Les Paul sadly. I'd be happy to talk about a deal. 

https://i.imgur.com/kK5HTFq.jpg ;
    edited May 2021
    SE Tremonti (the original, non-trem version) any use to you mate? I've got a belting one I threw some Duncans in and it's a cracking guitar, but it's not getting much of a look-in sitting next to my Les Paul sadly. I'd be happy to talk about a deal. 

Was after something a bit less ‘black’ but heard these are great little guitars. Have you a price in mind?

EDIT: are these the 245 scale or standard 25 inch scale? Sorry to be fussy but prefer the Gibson scale length.....

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180

Was after something a bit less ‘black’ but heard these are great little guitars. Have you a price in mind?

EDIT: are these the 245 scale or standard 25 inch scale? Sorry to be fussy but prefer the Gibson scale length.....
    It is very black. This one's 25" - does feel surprisingly different to 24.5/24.75! 

Didn't have a price in mind as such, I only thought about it as I'd seen your post! Hard to price them with the market being as it is, they're all over for £4-500 but I paid a fair bit less for this a few years ago so wouldn't expect that much. 
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1646
    GuitarGuitar Edinburgh have a SE Chris Robertson used in stock. It's on the racks but not on the website for some reason. Looked in great condition and think (not certain) it was £500 which would probably include shipping. By all accounts they're pretty decent guitars.
    Dan_Halen said:
    GuitarGuitar Edinburgh have a SE Chris Robertson used in stock. It's on the racks but not on the website for some reason. Looked in great condition and think (not certain) it was £500 which would probably include shipping. By all accounts they're pretty decent guitars.
    It’s just appeared, would have jumped on it but looks like someone’s robbed the USA 57/08 out of it and rubbed the neck down. No gig bag either.

• LemmyLemmy Frets: 1
    Not 100% sure but I think the 57/08 on the blue CR’s were not etched. The original run of 100 cherry burst were but not the 200 blue. It then went full production with the Korean 57/08S which was a little hotter.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited May 2021
    I had an original blue CR and the 57/08 on mine was etched as such.
    Checked under the cover too and was the genuine article.  Sounded gorgeous.
    Lemmy said:
    Not 100% sure but I think the 57/08 on the blue CR’s were not etched. The original run of 100 cherry burst were but not the 200 blue. It then went full production with the Korean 57/08S which was a little hotter.
    It didn’t look ‘right’ so passed on it. Shame as I had plenty of chance to snag one when they were new. Sod’s law -eh?

Bump

Bump