SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Amcron MT1200 PA amps x 2.

firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 362
edited October 2022 in Amps £
2 Amcron MT1200 power amplifiers (one is actually MT1201 to be accurate), these are still an industry standard pro level amp which can be run down to 2 ohms. Tested and working perfectly.

https://ibb.co/2yNvtnR

£300 for the pair. Based in Somerset.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 362
    Bump
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    If you were closer to yorkshire I'd have bought these as I need to more subs for shows this summer.  Pics would be great when you have time in case I decide to fit in a road trip at half term.  
  • firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 362
    John_P said:
    If you were closer to yorkshire I'd have bought these as I need to more subs for shows this summer.  Pics would be great when you have time in case I decide to fit in a road trip at half term.  
    Ok, no worries. I’ll pop into the store and photograph the bass bins, they are great condition. One pair is black carpet covered, the other black painted. My parents live in Scarborough so there’s a chance I may be up your way in the Summer...
  • Bump, amps still available...
  • Bump