Cable OCD overcame me.

What's Hot
Seeing as everything was labelled  seeing as I was rewiring after the house move, and seeing as there's no major pieces of kit on the horizon...

And now I've run outta zip ties.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
    I did that once. And - inevitably - within a month had swapped things around and unpicked everything.

I've got to do something similar (but with less commitment) when i rebuild my little amp wall after the studio/workshop revamp. I'm not looking forward to it.

(I'm overlooking the fact that the amps' front panels are facing the wall. Surely you've got that covered? ;))
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1686
    edited July 2021
    goldtop said:
    I did that once. And - inevitably - within a month had swapped things around and unpicked everything.

I've got to do something similar (but with less commitment) when i rebuild my little amp wall after the studio/workshop revamp. I'm not looking forward to it.

(I'm overlooking the fact that the amps' front panels are facing the wall. Surely you've got that covered? )

Yup, I've left plenty of slack on the free ends so I can unplug everything and remove the gear, then swing the shelves back around to the below orientation before reinserting.

Then I start on the desk end.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom