Stryfecta peeps..... do you often find you just don't use them????

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I’m always using my two thirds of the Stryfecta. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3491
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets thinky pain regarding pedals when on gigs. The El Cap sounds beautiful, but just too complicated for gigs unless you're just using a favourite and maybe tapping on a tempo. 

Live, I appreciate pedals where it's pretty WYSIWYG, such as DD7, Flashback 
  • Greatape said:
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets thinky pain regarding pedals when on gigs. The El Cap sounds beautiful, but just too complicated for gigs unless you're just using a favourite and maybe tapping on a tempo. 

Live, I appreciate pedals where it's pretty WYSIWYG, such as DD7, Flashback 
    See this is it with me, I’m not a gigging guitarist, but if I was I’d be looking at a much simpler set-up.
  • Welp... they're gone! I don't think I will really miss them to be honest. They're amazing pedals, and cover so much ground. But for my needs, I really decided that I prefer simpler pedals and more of them. The MXR Reverb has been the main single reverb pedal I've been using for around a year now. BigSky sat there in the corner gathering dust.

The Mobius ... I used one sound on it, the pattern tremolo. Bit of a waste to have it on the board when I only use it for 30 seconds in 1 song.

The Timeline.... harder to let go. Some top notch delays in that box. But I decided that I'm pretty delay rich right now, and on balance - when it comes to big box delays anyway - I prefer the DD-500 simply because I can run two delays at once.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom