SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted- All parts cream Les Paul Poker chip/toggle washer

What's Hot
NCoNCo Frets: 127
edited August 2021 in Parts £
My guitar is getting some work done and I'd appreciate if anyone has this part - new or used.

Bought together with the Allparts rings, but order was cancelled as these are out of stock. Tried looking at a Gibson part but they're too pink. The allparts is a much nicer cream, and having the rings/washer mismatched would be a shame.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    Didn't @ICBM have a pocket load of these FS at one point?..
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71952
    Didn't @ICBM have a pocket load of these FS at one point?..
    Yes, I do.

ICBM said:
    Various Gibson-style switch rings AKA 'poker chips' - also none are genuine Gibson, all old Japanese. Mostly unused, but all a bit scuffed from being in a box of old parts.

The top row of cream ones have gold lettering, the middle row darker almost black lettering. The black ones all have gold apart from the one in the middle row which is a sort of flat bronze colour. Most still have their original self-adhesive layer on the back, although I cannot guarantee if it's even still sticky now!

£2 including postage each. Pick one you like :).

They're all slightly different colours - I think the closest to an old Gibson is the one at the top left.

I'll have to find them again now!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• NCoNCo Frets: 127
    Thank @lovestrat74 !!

Incoming PM.