SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2012 American Standard Strat sunburst with BKP Irish tours £750 collected

What's Hot
EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
OK so buying myself something shiny and have to let this go. 

Had it for about 4 years and put bareknuckle irish tour pickups in it with a base plate on the bridge, added fender staggered locking tuners and wired in a mini toggle switch to put the neck in circuit in positions 1,2&3 ala Dave Gilmour. It has the satin finish neck and gloss maple fretboard with I believe medium jumbo frets and 9.5 radius. 3 colour sunburst

This has the original skb hardcase and strap and maybe some other case candy too. Will add pictures when I get home from work tonight.

based 9n prices I have seen recently I am going to say £1200 delivered although I am open to discussion and or further information if I am way out on this price.

Some pics here on an over inflated price ebay advert D 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-American-Srandard-Stratocaster-Bare-Knuckle-pickups-Locking-Tuners-/303911518009?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments