SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

YAMAHA A3R. ELECTRO ACOUSTIC. £450.

What's Hot
TCatTCat Frets: 26
edited July 2021 in Acoustics £

YAMAHA A3R ELECTRO ACOUSTIC. £450.

On offer here is a beautifully built, high quality Yamaha electro.

Solid rosewood sides and back, Sitka book-matched spruce top, Ebony fingerboard and bridge. Mahogany neck. The pre amp is the much acclaimed 63SRT that sounds superb for recording or live work. I’ve used it straight into a desk, straight into the PA and via an acoustic amp.....all sounded great, with loads of variation and good control.

Overall condition is really excellent. When not being gigged, Kept in case for most of its life. There are a few tiny dings here and there as reasonable from 5 years of work, but none that would amount to anything. The frets are in good order with very little sign of wear......good for many many year’s to come. From a few yards away.... looks pretty much like a new guitar.

The one thing that I thought were not quite up to scratch on an otherwise fantastic guitar were the generic Yamaha tuners..... so they have been changed for top end Schallers. I haven’t got round to filling the old screw holes yet.....it’s a 5 minute job with a tiny bit of brown wood filler.

This guitar comes in its own custom HISCOX case..... one of the best money can buy !!!

There are many in depth reviews on the web and loads of good media clips for anyone interested.

Lastly....why are you selling??
Answer.....This will part fund a parlour guitar that I’ve been hankering after, and I have another two ‘dreads anyway.

Any test welcomed... can be demo'd through a Hughes and Kettner  ERA 1 Acoustic amp....... Coronavirus notwithstanding!!! 

Located in Mid Kent.

hope this link works...more pics on request.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SSUcnwd.jpg[/img]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments