SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOT FS ANYMORE Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 710
edited July 2021 in Amps £
Up for sale is a lovely OX Box. Bought new by me mid January this year. Having had Helix, the Iridium, then a Two Notes - this was the best of all and I've loved owning it. Unfortunately I'm super tight on space now and its just getting in the way with not a lot of use. Plus I don't need the attenuator side anymore - so its up for sale. 

Fantastic condition, Always covered from dust, home use only, original box and packaging so will be safe for postage. 

I'm pretty sure the going rate is £800 plus post. Post via royal mail will be £30 for special delivery.

Payment - Bank transfer or Paypal gift. Normal PayPal fine if you cover the fees. 

I have Helix native still, but could be persuaded to try an Iridium again if you want to trade plus cash (so I don't have to go back to the terrible Helix UI and immense amount of options). Plus the Iridium was supper handy for sampling guitars.

Just uploading pics.... will add shortly.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments