SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Iron Gear Zebra HB, various Strat Pickguards

PhilMPhilM Frets: 278
edited September 2021 in Parts £
Parts box clearout! All pickguards (except the black single humbucker one and black pearl one) have been fitted and used, and will have light scratches

Iron Gear Rolling Mill AL5 Bridge HB. 9k, 52mm spacing. Plenty of wire left £20 posted PPG **SOLD**
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aftermarket HSS pickguard in black pearl. Never been fitted - still has film covering on. £15 Posted PPG
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WD Music (I think) HSS Strat pickguard. Clear over zebra print. I imported this way back in the mid-90s for my strat, which I'm in the process of restoring back (as close as possible) to original spec. Half tempted to re-fit this if it doesn't sell. Photo below for reference only - guitar and stairs not included. £20 posted PPG

Aftermarket (AxesRus) HSS pickguard in parchment/off-white. Has scratch (slipped with screwdriver) at the bottom screw-hole as per image below. £7.50 posted PPG **SOLD**

Genuine Fender (part number 005-4021-049) mint green HSS Strat pickguard - has been modified to fit "normal" HB as well as the 2-screw Fender ones. £12 posted PPG

Aftermarket (AxesRus) H pickguard in black. Never been fitted - still has film covering on. £10 Posted PPG **SOLD**
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments