SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: G&L ASAT USA Bass, solid body, black with binding. A beauty!

jiiimjiiim Frets: 30
edited August 2021 in Basses £
For sale is my G&L ASAT USA, an absolute beauty in black with wood binding, matching headstock, and dark rosewood board.

It's from circa 1999-2001. I can't actually remember the actual manufacturing date, truth be told. I've owned it since 2006, and the serial puts it in that ballpark. I daren't take the next off to check.

It's an absolute tone monster, which I used to record an album in 2007, and then played a string of shows off the back of, and then it's only had light home use since then. I'll be sad to see it go, but I'm trying to scale back a little, and keep things minimal!

A few tiny tiny wear marks in the the nitro, and one small ding near the jack socket which I have tried to capture.

I'm in Glasgow. Would be happy to drive an hour or so for a meet if that helps anyone. Can also ship insured in the UK for £50 with UPS.

Any questions please ask!

Price: £1150

GL ASAT Bass GL ASAT Bass GL ASAT Bass GL ASAT Bass GL ASAT Bass
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments