SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED: guitarist in South London, Wimbledon, Kingston, Epsom, Surrey

What's Hot
ijontyijonty Frets: 32
Looking for someone to help rehearse and record our first EP. We've got four tracks written, and until recently, I was going to be singing and playing all guitar. But I think I'm better off switching to singing mainly, with rhythm and occasional bits of lead.

Anyone fancy joining us? Our music is probably described as post-punk – Joy Division, bit of Nick Cave, Pixies, but hopefully a bit of our own sound too.

Can send rough demos if anyone's interested in hearing more. We have a producer too, which makes us appear to be way more professional than we actually are.

Telecaster American Deluxe, Cornell Romany amp, without the talent to use them properly
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 60
    South (East) London here mate but this sounds up my street - very much in the indie / post-punk ballpark (big JD/Editors/Interpol fan + tonally anything from Robert Smith DC-2w textures to fuzzier stuff) Haven't played with others for sodding ages but very keen to do something post-pandemic - by all means PM any details. Cheers !
  • You could look up a guitar teacher called Paul Davies. He, or one of his advanced students, might be interested. Regardless he's a good lad and a good contact to have. Good luck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 840
    Rather belated PM sent in case you’re still looking..
    cheers 
  • east london based here, send me your stuff , looking for people to jam with as well
  • ijontyijonty Frets: 32
    braincage said:
    east london based here, send me your stuff , looking for people to jam with as well

Cheers for the message. We're no looking for anyone else any more, but thanks for the response

Telecaster American Deluxe, Cornell Romany amp, without the talent to use them properly