SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Laney A1+ acoustic amplifier

What's Hot
KeefyKeefy Frets: 2272
edited November 2021 in Amps £
I bought this new a couple of years ago with some spare cash, thinking 'ooh that will be useful'. I think I've only used it live 2 or 3 times, one of which was as a wedge monitor for vocals. I've also used the preamp and XLR out for recording my acoustic which has no onboard EQ, otherwise it has sat in my kit cupboard where it is currently occupying much-needed space!  Consequently it is in near-new condition. It comes in the original box with the manual (and of course the mains lead).

This review by Mick Taylor from That There Pedal Show gives a handy rundown of its features, most of which you can see by looking at the front and rear panels. He awards the amp 9/10 and I reckon he is spot-on in what he says.

I am looking for £210 £180 £160 via collection/meet-up (I'm in Swindon, sometimes Oxford), or can send by courier for an additional £15. Not looking for any trades thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments