Is there anything like a Roland Microcube/Vox Mini3 but for bass?

2»

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    I tried a few mini bass amp some years ago and they were all terrible sounding, certainly none could handle a low B. bought a Roland micro cube and it is superb, I love it. The only bad point is that the rhythm tempo is set by pressing a button twice quickly. Needless to say this feature is utter shite as you can never get near what you want. Sounds are great though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2356
    Thanks guys :)

No worries on the low B, I only have 4 strings.

I'm erring towards that little Peavey Max 126, it's small enough that I can fit it into the room easily enough, and cheap enough that if it's even half-decent I'll be happy (plus has overdrive- I normally play clean, but would like to have the option... most of the smaller practice amps don't have it :( ).

Of course, I've decided to get a Peavey just when Peavey has no EU distribution, so when I'll actually find one in stock at a half-decent price (and with a half-decent postage charge) is anyone's guess. :)) G4M says early March, but I'm guessing that's a rough estimate rather than set in stone. :( Probably not a bad thing, though, in case something new comes out of NAMM.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom