SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Valve Amp Head

Antique_GuitarsAntique_Guitars Frets: 1167
edited November 2014 in Amps £
Hi All,

For sale is a 100watt Valve Amp Head by

The amp has had lots of work over the years including £200 worth of servicing and new valves a few years back.

The amp is currently not working (I don't know why) and I don't have the money to get it looked at so I am selling as spares or repair.

The last time I used it was for a gig a few years ago and it was working fine. A few months afterwards I moved and the last time I looked at the amp at my new place I realised there was something was rattling insinde. I took the cover off and saw that a mounting screw had come loose. I put the screw back and tried the amp but it would not switch on and the valves would not light up. I presume that the loose screw has knocked a component on the circuit board and broken a solder joint or something.

I think that it should be a simple fix, when the amp works it is amazingly loud.

because of the weight the amp is for collection from Putney, London Only!

See pics below.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments