Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467

Raptastic
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 653

three from a very recent gig - this was actually our very first gig together. Singer wrote all the songs while gigging as a solo act, but wanted to get a band together for his album launch. We've since played another few gigs and getting some really good feedback and booking requests

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TkLM8AVfM&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/AX9MaMDNpIw

https://youtu.be/TNlaPqkv-_o

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Last time I played live

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dilbertdilbert Frets: 202
    hugbot said:
    Last time I played live

Dear God, I broke into a sweat just watching that  :))
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4423
    Found this on youtube, don't know who recorded it. I'm dressed as Slash in the background lol...

• gordijigordiji Frets: 782
    Danny 1969, you make it look easy, (y bastard !). Well done.
  • vizviz Frets: 10643
    Posted this one before, but I quite like it as there is a mad dancer lady giving it some!

Love that. Great dynamics!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2015
    Here's the dual guitar intro to Where's Your Head At at SW4 Festival yesterday done by me and Simon from Basement Jaxx - filmed from backstage so hardly excellent sound or picture but never mind! In the heat of the moment for some reason I hit the two handed tapping bit at the end at about double the speed that I intended so it's a bit scrappy shall we say ;)

Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    A bit of Bon Jovi from last night :)

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    viz said:
    A bit of Bon Jovi from last night :)

I like how the camera moves away from you during the solo - obviously got a former TOTP camera man in the audience. 
    Great stuff. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2017
    viz said:
    A bit of Bon Jovi from last night

I like how the camera moves away from you during the solo - obviously got a former TOTP camera man in the audience. 
    Great stuff. 
    Thank you and yes - why was that?!! Oh well at least he got my solo in Rebel Yell hahahaa

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Here's a video of our second ever gig this weekend, opening a local festival main stage in the FREEZING wind!

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10356
    I can hear how vicious that wind is :)

Great band though and lead and harmony vocals are top notch 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 

We played this crappy little pub to two drunks and the bar staff and treated it as a rehearsal. And, yes, it's a gig where the recording turned out okay :astonished: 

Intercut with additional footage by our singer who clearly has too much time on his hands...

miserneil said:
    Here's a video of our second ever gig this weekend, opening a local festival main stage in the FREEZING wind!

Yeh, you can hear the wind! For a second ever gig that's amazing, the vocals are excellent ( not that the rest of it isn't). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Perhaps we should rename this the show us a version of Monkey Man Discussion! 

What key key is that in? I guess I could work it out, just sounds lifted higher than ours. 
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    edited June 2017
    This is my band DeLorean debuting a Queen number at Stotfold Mill last May (please excuse some of the jazzy notes in the outro solo!)

Filmed on an iPhone of all things,  the sound actually came through pretty well considering! 

edited June 2017
    delorean said:
    This is my band DeLorean debuting a Queen number at Stotfold Mill last May (please excuse some of the jazzy notes in the outro solo!)

Filmed on an iPhone of all things,  the sound actually came through pretty well considering! 

You've edited your post and in doing so have inadvertently changed the youtube clip into an image btw.