SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB...Engl Ritchie Blackmore Head

DarrenDarren Frets: 168

As in title guys. Looking for an Engl Ritchie Blackmore head..Doesn't need to have foot controller.

Cheers, Darren

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• No affiliation BTW, I just buy fairly regularly from there so always have my eye on their s/h section!
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 610
    The one at Coda does look nice... Tempted myself if if wasn't so much money & 100w prob a bit overkill for home noodling.

Also Jack Griffiths on here I believe still has his for sale with the Z5 FSW. Been a while since he posted the amp in the FS here but think it still on gumtree. based in Maidstone, Kent. Might be worth a pm.

Both look very clean.

Good luck (& I'm envious if u pick one up- can I borrow it & play my Blackmore 1997 Jap strat on it haha (just a month or two LOL)

Cheers
    Baz
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 168
    No affiliation BTW, I just buy fairly regularly from there so always have my eye on their s/h section!
    Thank you for that.. :-)

Darren
    bazxkr said:
    The one at Coda does look nice... Tempted myself if if wasn't so much money & 100w prob a bit overkill for home noodling.

Also Jack Griffiths on here I believe still has his for sale with the Z5 FSW. Been a while since he posted the amp in the FS here but think it still on gumtree. based in Maidstone, Kent. Might be worth a pm.

Both look very clean.

Good luck (& I'm envious if u pick one up- can I borrow it & play my Blackmore 1997 Jap strat on it haha (just a month or two LOL)

Cheers
    Baz
    Lol...Well if i manage to pick one up and your in the South West wales area come and check it out..I have had most of the engl line over the yrs and my 2 favourites have been the Blackmore and the Morse sig models..

I saw the one on gumtree but it's a bit more than what i wanted to pay & i don't need the Z5 controller..Those jap Blackmore strats are really nice..i prefer the not overly exaggerated scalloping of the fretboard compared to the YJM strats.

Darren
    Now sorted!!