SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL GONE: Duncan, DiMarzio, EMG HZ humbuckers

FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14425
edited March 2018 in Parts £
http://i.imgur.com/Hxpr8p3.jpg?1

Clockwise from top left.

WITHDRAWN - Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB, cream/black, wound by Maricela Juarez (JBJ sticker), full length height adjustment screw lugs, naturally aged on one of HarrySeven's old MIJ Charvels, 250mm of four-con + shield output cable. £60.

SOLD - DiMarzio DP155 Tone Zone, blue, Gibson pole spacing, naturally aged, 250mm of four-con + shield output cable, £35. 

SOLD - EMG HZ H4 high output passive humbucker, black, 350mm of four-con + shield output cable BUT the block connector means that some of that length stays under the pickup, £25.

WITHDRAWN - Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB, OEM, factory chrome cover. Gibson pole spacing. Short adjustment screw lugs. Taken from Hamer XT Sunburst. 280mm of four-con + shield output cable, £50.

Expect P&P to be £4 per pickup. Less for multiple purchases.

Exchange offers considered. If you do not see anything that you like here, ask for what you want. I might have one stashed away somewhere.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

"...naturally aged on one of HarrySeven's old MIJ Charvels, 250mm of four-con + shield output cable. £60".

Well...I would have thought that the HarrySeven provenance would add at least...half a groat to it's value!

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4919

"...naturally aged on one of HarrySeven's old MIJ Charvels, 250mm of four-con + shield output cable. £60".

Well...I would have thought that the HarrySeven provenance would add at least...half a groat to it's value!

Well, that comment was worth half a groan!
  • I'd like the EMG if poss.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14425
    PM reply sent.
  • still got the blue one?? tempted..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Yes.

Just to reiterate. The polepiece spacing, centre to centre, is 48mm. This will align with strings passing over a Gibson style bridge. It will not align perfectly with the string spacing of a fulcrum vibrato bridge.

DiMarzio intended the DP155 Tone Zone for use in the bridge/Treble position. Obviously, there is no law that prevents you from installing it as a neck or centre pickup.

I cannot recall the official DiMarzio name for the blue bobbin colour. 
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    hi there, I'll get the blue DP155. please PM me your paypal address pls
    PM sent.
    Both Duncan JB humbuckers withdrawn for use in project guitars.