SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Price Drops* Pedal Sale (Moving house clear out)

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited October 2017 in FX £

Hello everyone, it’s been a while, how are you?

So I’ve pretty much stopped playing electric guitar and these are just sat around gathering dust, which with moving house means its clear out time (and I’m being cut throat)

Not interested in trades on any of these as I no longer have an electric guitar or an amp

Price includes postage and assumes paypal gift (feel free to pay the extra to cover the fee’s if you want to go that way). Message me for pictures

I may have more boxes for these than listed, but I’m going off of what I remember, so unless I state otherwise, please assume that I don’t have them. That way if they turn up with a box you weren’t expecting you can be pleasantly surprised J

MXR Custom 78 Baddass - £39 - Includes box and in excellent condition

MXR Distortion III - £29 – No box, but in good condition

T-Rex Reptile 2 - £62.80 SOLD - No box, but in good condition

Juan Solo Wampler Gain Clone - SOLD £27.80 – For the life of me I can’t remember which one this is, it could be the Slostortion, Plexi Drive or Pinnacle. Either way it sounds great and is made by a top guy from this forum. Once the pictures are up, someone might be able to identify it.

Rawk D Zendrive Clone - SOLD £25 – Great sounding pedal, though it has some issue with it that I can’t figure out. It worked excellently  when I had my PP2 power supply, but since I changed to a brand new One Spot, it doesn’t engage clicked on. This could just be the power supply or it could be something else, but I don’t have the skill to be able to figure that out, so I’ve priced it accordingly as it could very well be a simple fix. I’ll take a heavy reduction on this if its bought with another one of the pedals.

Bright Onion Mini looper - £29 SOLD – I got this custom made about a year or so ago at a cost of nearly £100. This has 5 loops and a tuner out in a pedal slightly bigger than a king of tone. The switches at the back are higher than the ones on the bottom row so as to allow you to engage the pedal you want without having to jump too much. Excellently constructed and a great space saver.

Mono PT1 Special edition Board and gig bag - £79 SOLD – This cost me silly money (was £199 at the time), and looking back I don’t know why I spent so much. Don’t get me wrong this is the best pedal board carry case/gig bag I’ve come across, protects your pedals super well and is epically lighter than the cases pedaltrain provide (their pedal bags are a joke!) The board is a limited edition Silver frame, which is in pretty good condition, has Velcro on it and has the brackets and holes drilled for a power supply (it’s had both a PP2 and VL 4x4 underneath). I stuck to the PT1 because I believed that if I had a smaller board then I would buy less pedals, haha!! What a load of rubbish that was! Would prefer this was collection, but postage can be discussed if you want it bad enough.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments