SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Replacement pick guard for Squier VM P bass

Hi guys,

Just picked up a Squier VM pbass and the guard that is on it is not fitting correctly.

Does anyone out there have one they are looking to sell or maybe know of a direct drop in?

Thank you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    How about the black/white/black 'guard from this 2014 Squier VM?

https://i.imgur.com/fYVm2f8.jpg?1

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • How about the black/white/black 'guard from this 2014 Squier VM?

https://i.imgur.com/fYVm2f8.jpg?1

Do you know if this the same layout as The none PJ aversion? Mine is the older Olympic white version.

How much were you looking to sell it for?

Thank you!
    Just picked up a Squier VM pbass and the guard that is on it is not fitting correctly.
    In what way is the current 'guard not fitting?

Do you know if this the same layout as the non PJ version?
    In the design sense, the layout is the same.

The one obvious difference between a PJ version and the regular P is that the 'guard in the my photograph would need the control pot hole nearest the bridge enlarging to accept a jack socket.

Missing from my Squier 'guard and, probably, yours too, are any pre-drilled holes for a thumb rest or the metal screening plate. 

The white mark next to the E string is the protective plastic  sheet catching the light.

£15 PPG shipped.
  • Just picked up a Squier VM pbass and the guard that is on it is not fitting correctly.
    In what way is the current 'guard not fitting?

Do you know if this the same layout as the non PJ version?
    In the design sense, the layout is the same.

The one obvious difference between a PJ version and the regular P is that the 'guard in the my photograph would need the control pot hole nearest the bridge enlarging to accept a jack socket.

Missing from my Squier 'guard and, probably, yours too, are any pre-drilled holes for a thumb rest or the metal screening plate. 

The white mark next to the E string is the protective plastic  sheet catching the light.

£15 PPG shipped.
    PMd

Replied.