Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

GuitarShow: theFretBoard needs your gear pics ...

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 27648
edited January 2016 in Guitar
As you hopefully know already, we're off the the Guitar Show at the end of February.

The guitar show is a big exhibition hall full of stands exhibiting and/or demonstrating wonderful guitars and guitar-related gear.  Lots of stuff for the attendees to crowd around and drool over, pick-up and play, buy, etc.  Lots and lots of shiny, precious, lust worthy stuff.

Yum.

And then there's us.

We don't have anything on our stand that people crowd around and drool over, nothing that peeps can pick up and play with, and nothing for them to buy.  (Insert obvious joke about @Handsome_Chris here).

So, we need your help to even things up a bit ...

What we will have on our stand is a nice big screen connected to a MacBook.  We're going to use that set-up to run a whole load of slideshow-style iMovies, showcasing our "stuff".  

Your stuff.

What I'm looking for is decent res pics of your gear.  Ideally arty / attention-grabbing shots - perhaps shots from unusual angles, close-ups, shots of the working bits (fx/amps).  Ideally a few shots of the same item that we can run together so that that your bit of the slideshow has a "theme" of some sort rather than just a random mix of photos.

Other suggestions / ideas would also be welcomed.

I don't really want loads of pics uploading here or emailing to me - links to online albums from where I could download them would work best.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments