SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS- Status KingBass MK-II (Graphite, 2000’s)

What's Hot
jaysgrocker2000jaysgrocker2000 Frets: 115
edited December 2017 in Guitars £

Here an example of possibly one of the best bass guitars around, Status KingBass MK-II. Like WAL from Electric Wood Co, High Wycombe, Status is also made in England and is no exception with respect to craftsmanship, looks and playability, as displayed in this  KingBass MK-II; From a long line of  excellent Graphite Craftsmanship, the Status KingBass Mk-2 has evolved from Status’ pioneering designs in Carbonfibre/Graphite. The original KingBass Mk-I was designed and first introduced in 2001 and was a headless type bass kitted out with aesthetic extras like the LED enhance fingerboard etc; Input from Mark King and tweaks to the design were carried out and the KingBass Mk-II is the result.

The overall look and feel similar to the original headless KingBass models but this “old school” look with the headed neck makes it more of a classic beauty.
Combined with Status’ ‘J’ style pickups and the slightly larger and flatter body shape the overall result is a stunning new bass that Mark King has described as   ” … the best bass Status ever made”.  The original Status EQ was not changed and  been retained for this MK-II hence ” … still sounds perfect”.

The bass comprises a woven graphite through-neck with a 34″ scale, 24-fret phenolic fingerboard.  The body itself has a classic arch-top contouring.  Having a slightly wider, thinner body compared to the previous KingBass, the feel is very comfortable no matter what your playing style and pose. Comes with hard case. Price £5000 ONO

More pics at: https://elitevintageguitars.com/2016/11/16/status-kingbass-mk-ii-graphite-2000s/

img_17841

img_17741

img_17791

img_17761

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• snooksnook Frets: 34
    Have sent you a message a few days ago but haven't had a response?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hiya, sorry it been in touch as been working away at sea....you are interested in this kingbass? Oddly enough, it belonged once to Nathan King, brother of Mark King....email me on supernova808@live.co.uk, happy to give you my mob I if you want to discuss...cheers Jay
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom