SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ThorpyFX Pedal Auction - All Proceeds to Thomas Ross20

RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6561
edited February 2017 in FX £
Many moons ago, ThorpyFX kindly donated a pedal to the Fretboard to raise funds, with many of us paying a fee to rent the pedal for a brief time and enter into a prize draw to win it.
I was fortunate enough to win the rather excellent item, but alas there is no place in my sound for a Marshallesque pedal, even one of this immense quality.

In the pics you will see Adrian's handwritten note in which he describes the pedal as:

''A JFET overdrive/ distortion in the Marshall camp tonally...Can go from JTM45 -> JCVM800'' 

NO idea how to post pics from Flickr, so here is the link:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/42764030@N06/P05q96

Here is the deal:
I shall pay postage and packing on this (alas there is no original box, but I shall post it securely) and all proceeds to go to Thomas Ross20 to add to the huge amount that other FB members have so generously donated so far. 
It shall simply go to the highest bidder to post on this thread by 8pm a week from today - so 8pm Wednesday 1st March.

Once funds have been confirmed as sent to the address in the Dosh For Ross thread, I shall post to the winner.

Feel free to ask any questions. 

Dave
x

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments