FORUM UPDATE SUCCESSFUL! Sunday 10th July, 9:30pm - 10pm (details inside)

What's Hot

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26958
    Moss said:
    OMG You can upload pics

Edit:
    Maybe?
    Nope. The permissions hadn't updated...we don't allow it, for space reasons ;)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    joeyowen said:
    How do you start new discussions on mobile? Or am I missing something obvious
    Apparently not. In other news, our testers will be sacked.
    <space for hire>
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33884
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    On the bright side, I'm posting from mobile with a working editor.
    <space for hire>
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    The new discussion button works for my 'Droid on 'Full Site' but I can't find it on the 'Mobile' version. Otherwise nice and shiny new :astonished: PS loving the new editor!

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72861
    edited July 2016
    Quoting isn't working properly for me - I can't type outside the quote box. (Mac OS 10.8, Safari 6.2) And if you quote after typing, the typing disappears. … and formatting isn't working. This has paragraphs.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SporkySporky Frets: 28949
    ˙ʇǝʎ ʇɥbıɹ ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ s,ʇı ǝɹns ʇou ɯ,ı
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ICBM said:
    Quoting isn't working properly for me - I can't type outside the quote box. (Mac OS 10.8, Safari 6.2) And if you quote after typing, the typing disappears. … and formatting isn't working. This has paragraphs.
    Have you tried refreshing the page to get all the editor buttons, as I said up there ^^ ?
    <space for hire>
    ICBM said:
    Have you tried refreshing the page to get all the editor buttons, as I said up there ^^ ?
    By the way, I'm just typing this from Android, having quoted a post.
    <space for hire>
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72861
    ICBM said:
    I did, several times. I went somewhere else then came back to it and now it seems to be working.

?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    ICBM said:
    I did, several times. I went somewhere else then came back to it and now it seems to be working.

?
    Yeah, your browser will have had the old code cached; they sometimes need a bit of persuading. It should work from now on :)
    <space for hire>
    ICBM said:
    ICBM said:

?
    Yeah, your browser will have had the old code cached; they sometimes need a bit of persuading. It should work from now on :)
    It wasn't working for me (Win 10, Firefox 47.0.1) but Ctrl+F5 sorted it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited July 2016
    The member location field seems to have disappeared !

I don't know where I am ?    It's dark in here...   help !

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited July 2016
    And where have Sporky's wonderful plectrum emoticons vanished to, are they lost in the inferwebz aether forever ?

In fact none of the emoticons are working for me, I just tried to enter the "broken hearted" one to lament the lack of Sporky's ones and...   nothing...   :(

edit: I typed a sad face ~ and "Sporky" responded, so they are hiding in there somewhere   :)

• WezVWezV Frets: 16855
    edited July 2016
    I take it you are aware speakers corner is now on full view? not seen it mentioned anywhere yet. I am on the Mobile site on a windows phone. No sympathy required ;) Edit: no page breaks for me, and that used to work fine.... Sympathy now required
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    WezV said:
    I take it you are aware speakers corner is now on full view? not seen it mentioned anywhere yet. I am on the Mobile site on a windows phone. No sympathy required ;) Edit: no page breaks for me, and that used to work fine.... Sympathy now required
    OK, just go to the homepage and check that you have "Followed categories" selected, instead of "All categories".
    <space for hire>
    The plectrum smileys still show up in the smiley drop-down for me. Try a hard refresh - ctrl+F5 if you're windows.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16855
    edited July 2016
    Its still there on both setting? Will try on the laptop in a mo
    WezV said:
    Its still there on with setting? Will try on the laptop in a mo
    I actually don't understand the first part of that. Engrish? :D

Which page are you looking at? Do you see it in Recent Discussions (I don't), and it doesn't appear in the category list on the left.
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16309
    Found the emoticons but I can't save a draft automatically or by clicking Save Draft. iPad Safari.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.