SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS -2013 Gibson Les Paul Tribute and Revelator Superking Both gone

What's Hot
DaiCappDaiCapp Frets: 135
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
Hi All

A couple of lovely guitars up for grabs as I have a pre Christmas clear out...

First up is my 2013 50's Les Paul Tribute  with full thickness body with solid maple cap - a real Les Paul. Nice dark rosewood board, and the neck is a full 50's profile so chunky but no baseball bat. Some mods made by @streethawk under his ownership a while back
  • Replaced all the solderless wiring with Gavitt braided wire, new Switchcraft switch and jack.
  • Replaced quick connect harness with Streethawks own 50's wiring kit - CTS custom taper 550k pots, PIO caps etc. 
  • Added Hotrod Pickups vintage output p90's.

All in all a really nice guitar, comes with padded gig bag and looking for a filthy cheap £350 for it (collection only) NOW ON HOLD 

Next up is a Revelator Superking. I think we can all see what they are based on - these guitars are stunning. I have a Custom Shop Telecaster and the build on this is every bit as good. Handmade in USA, based on a '62 Strat, loaded with Lollar pick ups and aged to perfection. I've just had this set up by Colin Keefe and the sound and feel of this guitar is exceptional. I'm selling as I have 3 other Strats and I would like to release some funds to get a Les Paul.

These are now around £1750 new so I'm asking a very reasonable £850 for it. Comes with a hard case (Revelator branded Gator I think). Again, collection only on this please TRADED

Thanks for looking - I'm in Sheffield about a mile of Jct 30 of the M1. I'm after a sale unless anyone fancies 2 guitars and a few quid for their Les Paul Traditional or Standard. I travel a fair bit with work so could potentially meet up.

Payment by PayPal gift preferred but cash on collection also OK...
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1469
    Nice LP chap, does it have the Faber bridge and tailpiece and the Grovers still?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5187
    That Revelator is bloody gorgeous...GLWTS  :)
  • DaiCappDaiCapp Frets: 135
    photek said:
    Nice LP chap, does it have the Faber bridge and tailpiece and the Grovers still?

Hi - No,this was purchased with the original Gibson bits refitted rather than the Faber ones... I think Streethawk offered it up with a bunch of options but the guy I bought it off kept the original Gibson metalwork on it...
    tone1 said:
    That Revelator is bloody gorgeous...GLWTS  :)

Cheers, It's an amazing piece of kit - work of art and it's an absolute tone monster...
  • photekphotek Frets: 1469
    DaiCapp said:
    photek said:

Hi - No,this was purchased with the original Gibson bits refitted rather than the Faber ones... I think Streethawk offered it up with a bunch of options but the guy I bought it off kept the original Gibson metalwork on it...
    Cool, such a lot of guitar for the money!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1327
    Pm'ed
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2016
    mark123 said:
    Pm'ed

Dropped a line back, @mark123 ;:-)
    Pm'ed back
  • PM'd
    edited November 2016
    Some more pics of the Revelator - this is a stunning guitar, attention to detail is exquisite, worn in slab board, lacquer checking etc etc. I'm confident you'll not see, play or hear better from the Fender Custom Shop! Just for the record, it's Fiesta Red :-)

P'med back with details

Cheers Mark

Gibson is now on hold - thanks Mark!