SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MiM Classic Lacquer Jazzmaster - Surf Green - £600 - Sold Pending

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    impmann said:
    Believe me, if I had money...
    Sell that stupid gold top thing. You'd look much cooler at a jam session with this one ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still available - pre Christmas treat?
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2333
    edited December 2017

My parents live in NE Lincs and I'm around there over Xmas. I'm tempted to look into this, but I need to sort the bloomin' xmas budget first. (PS I'm in South Manc/Cheshire).

My parents live in NE Lincs and I'm around there over Xmas. I'm tempted to look into this, but I need to sort the bloomin' xmas budget first. (PS I'm in South Manc/Cheshire).

I'll probably be driving right past you before Xmas...!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still here!!!
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8796
    Man you are shifting the coolest stuff in your cull.  Can't imagine the gear you're keeping.  This JM is lovely!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Come on now - this is a really mint example and begging for a new home...
    Still here. Someone must want it!!
    Disappointed it's still here type bump. Sigh.
  • @Kylef this one
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    @Kylef this one
    Yep - been in contact - I don't have a shipping box at the mo, which is an issue as he's a bloody long way from me!!!!
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited December 2017
    @Kylef this one
    Yep - been in contact - I don't have a shipping box at the mo, which is an issue as he's a bloody long way from me!!!!
    I've got one you can have.

If you're passing, let me know.
    Alnico said:
    @Kylef this one

Ack, I don't think I'm going south before Christmas now. Might be just after tho..
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Alnico said:
    @Kylef this one

Ack, I don't think I'm going south before Christmas now. Might be just after tho..
    It's going nowhere unless you need it.
    If time isn't a factor then just let me know as and when and I'll get it out ready to collect. It's not too difficult to get to but half an hour or more warning would be nice?

:)
    Alnico said:
    Alnico said:
    @Kylef this one

It's going nowhere unless you need it.
    If time isn't a factor then just let me know as and when and I'll get it out ready to collect. It's not too difficult to get to but half an hour or more warning would be nice?

:)
    No worries ;)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14569
    No love for my lovely Jazz yet.. :(
    But there is... :)
    “Many solutions were suggested for this problem but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because, on the whole, it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • I've got a box fella. With all the inserts. I'd even through in a squier vm jazz bass with it for monies :-)

But the box is all yours if you want it. I'm over in long buckby, Northamptonshire.
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    I've got a box fella. With all the inserts. I'd even through in a squier vm jazz bass with it for monies :-)

But the box is all yours if you want it. I'm over in long buckby, Northamptonshire.
    Thanks mate - I will have one last look in the loft but I'm sure I used the last one last year.

You can keep your Jazz tho - I just can't get on with them! :)
    Bump

• Just bump it over this way... ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/