What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    proggy said:
    thegummy said:
    proggy said:
    Perhaps it should have read, " Warning, Guitar Strings Cause Calluses"
    I had to re-input all my finger prints in to my phone the other day because it just completely stopped accepting them - I think it's down to playing guitar and bass

I suppose it must have some sort of effect on your finger prints.
    Essentially as long as I keep up playing guitar and bass as regularly as I do I can get away with crimes if I'm not caught within the first few months.

Some might say my guitar playing is me getting away with the crimes...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72485
    I don’t know about cancer, but I think playing bass might reduce your chances of reproducing...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12668
    edited October 2018
    Proposition 65.

Californian law regarding labelling stuff that may contain traces of chemicals that can cause you harm.

Nothing has changed. You will die of something. It’s unlikely to be as a result of your bass strings.

If you have trouble sleeping, google Prop 65. I had to study it recently for my new role - get used to it, you’ll see it on a lot of stuff potentially sold on the US market.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    ICBM said:
    I don’t know about cancer, but I think playing bass might reduce your chances of reproducing...
    Definitely don't want any more kids so that's just encouraged me to play even more...

Ba dum bum bum bum...
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3228
    thegummy said:
    "Warning: Reproductive Harm" 
    I’m sure lead guitarists everywhere have been wanting to hear this for a long long time, at least it means a few less groupies can sting them for ‘unwarranted’ child care now. Guitars and music really are the gift that keep on giving; first it was a chick magnet now we find it’s also a valid contraceptive. I’m over the moon! ;) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom