SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- EBMM Axis Sport with MM90's - muchos bargain

welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1818
edited August 2017 in Guitars £
With a Heavy Heart I need to sell this little gem of a guitar, too much GAS in the WelshBoyo household means something has to go...

So, its a Sunburst Axis Sport with the glorious P90's, not a minter by any way or means, its been well gigged by myself and @llew of this very parish - I have pinched his description somewhat as he describes better than I ever could!! - The Scratchy Jack and lazy tuner have been sorted and this is the perfect Tele-type gigger for a bargainous price..

Has had a very good refret at some point, comes with a swamp ash body and the excellent mm90 pickups.Very versatile,covers everything from country to rock and comes with a musicman case. 

My NGD post here with some pics, I'll take more later.

£500 to fellow forumites which is what I paid for it + whatever postage costs or meet (Swansea/Cardiff)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments