Attempt to play faster next time dude!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I really like Malmsteen from a wow point of view, it's just so clean .- I can appreciate that technically he is right at the top of the tree. Of the two, I'd much rather listen to the Malmsteen clip than the op's clip, it just has more feel and variety in it. Generally not my cup of tea any more though.

And his tone. GOD I love his tone, it's pure single coil rawk. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • AlvinAlvin Frets: 416
    bigjon said:
    Try this for an awesome-ly powerful rock version of Red House, played fast on a strat. Five choruses of masterful soloing blossoming into a climactic held high note at the start of the fifth chorus. Walter Trout can really sing, too!

Bang on there , Walter is one of the greats . Yet  he doesn't seem to ever get recognition for his singing in interviews .  I have always thought if he didn't play he would have still been a top artist,  just for his voice alone .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    That OP reminded me of the shrapnel era in the 80s....it dosnt really do much for me now..cant really listed to stuff like that ...its just shred for the sake of it i think ...
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7804
    I really like Malmsteen from a wow point of view, it's just so clean .- I can appreciate that technically he is right at the top of the tree. Of the two, I'd much rather listen to the Malmsteen clip than the op's clip, it just has more feel and variety in it. Generally not my cup of tea any more though.

And his tone. GOD I love his tone, it's pure single coil rawk. 
    Damn right. I always wanted his signature strat when I was young. Played one at a guitsr show and got hooked on scalloped frets... but that tone is huge.