SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: OLP Musicman Silhouette Ernie Ball Licensed

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Rox said:
    So, just to answer some of the frequently asked questions:

What's the neck profile?

It's the shape of the neck on the opposite side to the fretboard itself.

What does it weigh?

It doesn't weigh anything.  To weigh stuff you need some scales.  Should you be buying a guitar if you don't know it's function?

Where are you located?

I'm in the kitchen using the laptop.  Not that it's any of your business.

Will you post?

I'm posting this message right now, and I posted the messages thus far in the thread, so yes I post.  Probably too much.

What condition is it in?

Well, it's not out of shape yet despite not jogging or going to the gym.

Will you hold this guitar until after some arbitrary time limit such as payday (that never seems to come)?

No, because I need my hands to do other tasks in the meantime, and holding a guitar for that long will make my arms hurt.

Trades?

Of course. I'm prepared to trade for actual cash.
    Maybe this is reason you havent sold it 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    A sense of humour is a barrier to selling things?  I'll make a note of that.

You really took that seriously?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    edited September 2017
    Rox said:
    A sense of humour is a barrier to selling things?  I'll make a note of that.

You really took that seriously?
    I would politely suggest that answering potential buyers questions ie mine about weight,  may have resulted in a sale ( I'm an MM Silo Special owner looking for a low cost backup project ) 
    edited September 2017
    Well, I don't have any scales to weigh it... but the question about weight is so common - even so far as be be a regular jokey question in the classifieds, I thought I'd subvert it as a gag on my listings... along with the other obviously tongue-in-cheek answers which I put on my other items for sale too (including a tweaked one for the bass I'm selling) just for a bit of levity.
  • ok thanks GLWS 
    I really love the look of the Epi Custom @Dopesick is selling... so a little bumpage.