SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: 40-50 watt Marshall-style 2x12 combo

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited April 2017 in Amps £
Hey guys,

I've got a Marshall DSL40c and used to have a Blackstar S1 100w that I sold because I only wanted to play through one amp. But I love the sound you get from a 2x12, so I'd be really keen to sell my DSL40c and buy a similar Marshall-style combo for around £400.

40w - 50w preferred, was hoping for something like a Blackstar S1 45w. Show me what you have!!
Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Thanks @DrCornelius ;

i have a JCM600 combo that I haven't got around to creating a listing for. It's been gigged so some wear on the tolex etc, but is a solid amp that sounds great. Selling for a bargain £330 + postage if required. pM me if interested and I can get some photos together
  • I'll do some research bud!
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    Can you not judt get a 1936 cab for your DSL40C?
  • Bought a S1 45, got a bargain at £370 so I'm happy :)
  • mprcompmprcomp Frets: 1
    Oh a S145 might be something that might fit what I want. Now just need to find one at that price.