Sunglasses now...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2478
    Richardj said:
    Strangely enough a Citroen.....
    I thought I remembered it happened on a C3 my wife had once.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I bought some wayfarer style ones off Amazon, but i lost them in the move. I'll be going to Aldi today seems like
    My V key is broken
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1137
    I grabbed a couple of pairs from Aldi. Some plastic framed ones that kind of wrap around, and some metal framed aviator style ones. Both are comfy, both are polarizing, both were £3.99.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    octatonic said:
    Yes, many £5 pairs of sunglasses provide the same level of protection as more expensive pairs.

Can you be more specific? How many pairs of £5 sunglasses do I need to wear to have the same level of protection as an expensive pair?

I've always worn Oakleys, coming from a cycling background. M-Frames for the bike and I have a more subtle pair for civilian use.
    Post pics.
  • I also  got  a pair from aldi. Seem great and  certainly filtered out the sun while driving home. Superb value. Thanks for  the recommendation.Cheers 
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    I got some John Lennon's off AliExpress last year - £1.30 delivered - metal frames!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>