SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: music man JP7

bucksbucks Frets: 40
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hi, 
I have for trade a musicman jp7, from 2001. This one is a little bit special in that it is one of the first 100 made, and therefore signed by JP on the headstock, no decal.
fantastic guitar, great condition, a few little dings here and there and a particularly beautifully figured neck on this one. comes with ohsc.

trades: I am looking for a strat, I am not particularly sure what exactly i want, i would consider anything, it would have to be MIA and a similar trade value to the music man, although trade plus cash i would consider. try me.

If i were selling i would be looking for around 1500 gbp.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4190
    edited April 2017
    Great guitars, with possibly one of the most manageable 7 string necks going, GLWTS, though you need to put a price ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bucksbucks Frets: 40
    thank you, and yes typical quality musicman neck, absolutely beautiful necks. amazingly comfortable ...for those unsure the width at the nut is 47.6mm. i believe this is the easiest 7 string to play and i have owned many over the years.
  • bucksbucks Frets: 40
    hiya, bumping this one up.

In addition to strats i would also be very interested in an ibanez JPM, preferably a P1.

thank-you