SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

OP guitar now sold G&L ASAT Tribute Classic scratchplate/pickguard - swap tort for black

rze99rze99 Frets: 2302
edited January 2021 in Parts £

I have a G&L ASAT Tribute Classic and would like to swap the currrent tort guard for a black one or maybe white, just for a change of look.  Straight swap required. If you have a spare guard going also pls let me know I would consider buying.

thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rze99rze99 Frets: 2302
    bump
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    Thread resurrection! :o Are you still looking?

If so, I have a black/white/black G&L Tribute series ASAT Classic pickguard, eight fastening holes, traditional small single coil neck position pickup, direct to body mounting rather than holes through plastic for pickup suspension.

I am interested in a direct swap for your torty pickguard. (It would widen my colour options for refinishing my Tribute ASAT Classic from "Walnut" to something bright and cheerful.) A white or WBW 'guard would be of equal interest to me. I would even be interested in 'guards with humbucker or large MFD pickup cut-outs.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Man I'm so sorry I should have deleted this - this guitar is no longer with me.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    No worries. I knew this was a long shot. I shall post my own WTB Discussion.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Ditto - also looking for a G&L ASAT pick guard here.

Though it's for the recent USA Fullerton Standard series - not sure the compatibility with the Tribute series.

I need a 3-ply white guard ideally - I'm not digging the current stock black one on the white body. 

Maybe keeping this thread alive will yield some results in the future.
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Another necro bump. I'm looking to swap out the black guard on my Asat Tribute Classic for a torty one, but they are devilishly difficult to find. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

OP here. I'm sorry I've updated the thread title to show I've sold the guitar but appreciate others might use this as a swap query chat