SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* FS: Squier Jim Root Tele PICS ADDED *with mods and upgrades* £300

bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 259
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
Really didn't expect to be shifting this one so soon buuuut...ah feck it; I've come to that jarring moment of self awareness that *takes a deep breath* I'm just not as METAL as I used to be!
The mods are:
Custom designed-by-me-cut-by-SCRATCH-IT pickguard (that's not a sticker) for a smidge more monochromatic nihilism. If that's a little too much bleakness for you don't worry; I'll include the original pickguard too.
Hugely upgraded bad boy PASSIVE humbuckers - a set of hand wound Fletcher Purgatory humbuckers (Alnico 8 in the bridge for SEARING FILTH and Alnico 5 in the neck when you want to get your smooth shred lead on). To be clear, these ARE NOT EMGs so no battery nonsense required.

It's in good condition with just a small ding on the side of the neck and a couple of marks in the back of the guitar (see pics) Other than that it's very clean. I've copper shielded the control cavity, polished the frets, freshened up the fretboard and popped a set of Ernie Balls Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms on for your chugaliscious pleasure. The action is super low but no choking and the flatter 12" fretboard radius means it's perfect for fast playing! Crappy gig bag included. 

£300 (PPG/inc UK Mainland shipping) I pack safely and securely and I'm happy to provide pics of the packed guitar before handing it over to a courier.

I'm based in Helensburgh (near Glasgow)

Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments