Had a look at a car today

FosterFoster Frets: 1100
First off, not at all happy - managed to smash the van against the fencepost pulling off the drive. Dammit!

Anyway, saw a car on ebay and noticed it wasn't far - contacted the seller who said he was just up the road from me and we arranged today to have a look at it. A rather nice (if tatty in places) 1971 Citroen Dyane :D 

Has to be, by far, the best experience of looking at a car i've had. He showed me all the faults, started the car up from cold (it eventually started but the idle was way out) and digged out every piece of paper he could find to go with the car. More than happy to answer questions.

Had a look online for parts - it needs a new chassis but the body is good enough. Chucked a low price on ebay just to see how it goes. Hopefully i'll win it for a good price!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteffoSteffo Frets: 572
    Fantastic cars those, loads of fun, but don't forget motion sickness pills for the passengers!
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3058
    I had a silly Citroen years ago and loved it, thrash the tits off it and it went well, cornered really well too, once the lean became normal......cracking little car!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll