THE WHO

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
in Off Topic tFB Trader

Went to see The Who in Sheffield this week, what a great show from two OAP's  (Townsend 71, Daltrey 73), over two hours of non-stop in-your-face classics from The Who. Townsend showed he still one of the great rock guitarist's, still doing windmill power chords, although he didn't do any of his classic aerial jumps, I suppose at 71 that might of been asking a bit too much. Roger Daltrey belted out his vocals as good as he's always done. The Sheffield Arena was absolutely full, it seemed that the whole audience knew every word to every song. It was certainly one of the best gigs I've been too for some time.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2567
    I saw the Who perform Quadrophenia in Hyde Park in 1996, they were superb. I'm not surprised they were great when you saw them. I saw the Sex Pistols in 2007 and Black Sabbath a couple of months ago. All fantastic. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom