SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Burny Les Paul (MIJ / 1983 - 1985)

antifashantifash Frets: 603
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
OK, so here's my early '80s Burny Les Paul. It's a great guitar in great condition. It's all original, and has had a full set-up (strung with .11s). The pickups were a bit microphonic so have been professionally wax-potted. There was a little lacquer damage near the headstock which has been repaired. A bit of buckle rash on the back, but I can't capture that with my phone. It's pretty negligible. Solid guitar in great shape. New profile is just right for me - 60s style, feels like a C. Guessing it's a 12" radius as they were Gibson clones etc. Comes with soft case and the pickguard. I'm not going to post this. I received a guitar recently that was damaged in the post, so not going through that. I go to London / Birmingham every so often so can meet there, or I can drive a bit to meet and hand over.

Not really after anything in terms of trade, but a nice semi-hollowbody might be tempting.

Putting sale / trade value around £600 which I think is plenty fair.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments