SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS 2016 Gibson Firebird V

What's Hot
step_hentstep_hent Frets: 34
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
NOW SOLD - Nice to meet you @Adamski and thanks for an easy deal.

Looking to sell my 2016 Gibson Firebird V. Bought because it looks sooooo cool, but I play it very little and I want a Gibson acoustic, so it's time for it to go. It's the 2015 model, so has the Steinberger tuners (making it lighter and better balanced on the strap), slim neck profile, sunburst finish. Pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1263ffiaejrtk2l/AAA8n8i7Y1JGxMIRAPnHBqSQa?dl=0

In very good condition and played very little since I bought it last year - take a look at the pics and please shout if there's anything you'd like to see more detail on. Comes with all the case candy (including tools) and the gig bag it came with. No hard case, so it's collection only for now (unless you want to send me a case to put it in and I'll happily send it back!).

I live in South London and work in Victoria (for the next month, then moving jobs to West London) so can fairly easily arrange a viewing in any of those locations or a meet up somewhere mutually convenient. 

Looking for a quick sale so I'm asking £550 cash on collection.

I also have a pair of Mojo Firebird pickups for it, which I never fitted. Happy to do a deal to include them too if they're of interest. Any questions, just shout!

Cheers
Steve
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments