SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 1968 Gibson Les Paul with issues ('68-'70 Goldtops & Customs might also be of interest)

What's Hot
I'm looking for a '68 Goldtop or Custom with issues - it can be refinished, routed, repaired or damaged in any way, no problem for me. My plan is to restore it or do a conversion. I might be interested in 1969 and early 1970 (no "Made in USA" script) GTs and Customs too. Or even damaged 1950's Specials, Juniors. 

I will come and collect the guitar in person if you have what I'm looking for. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2467
    Have you seen the one at Guitar Village? It used to be mine. Real '63 PAF in the bridge and same age PAT in the neck. Both pickups and harness came from a 1963 Es-175 which had been damaged. Highly recommend you check it out, it's killer.
  • You have PM
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
    @jimmyguitar I played that LP a couple of weeks ago through a Princeton, the PAF and PAT sound awesome, very neary bought it....
  • The one at Guitar Village is magnificent! I haven't seen that one. With the PAF and PAT the price is not bad, tough still out of my budget for a '69 slightly. That finish checking is killer...

• marantz1300marantz1300 Frets: 3107
    what is your budget?
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Frets: 293
    @the_passenger   Are you a member of either of the two main Les Paul forums? If so I'd PM JumpingAtShadows on there and tell him what you're looking for. Distressed LPs are very much his thing. And he's one of the good guys in the vintage market
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2467
    The one at Guitar Village is magnificent! I haven't seen that one. With the PAF and PAT the price is not bad, tough still out of my budget for a '69 slightly. That finish checking is killer...

Call and ask to speak to the owner Derek, I'm sure he'll work with you on price if you're paying outright and not on credit, he's a nice guy.