Fidget Spinner

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72415
    My youngest has one. It's a pretty cool bit of engineering really - and makes less noise than the various electronic game gadgets, so it's all good.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    Bought them for my kids, £15 a pop, they are tossed aside in their bedrooms now. Fun for about 20 seconds then seem utterly pointless.
    Donate them to a school?
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Banned at my sons school in the last few days
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    Youngest sprog is autistic, and she has tried them.  She found them to be more distracting then helpful.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    Garthy said:
    Bought them for my kids, £15 a pop, they are tossed aside in their bedrooms now. Fun for about 20 seconds then seem utterly pointless.
    Donate them to a school?
    No thanks. My kids school is full of liberal headed tree hugging veggie CND weirdo teachers. If it was manned by hard edged disciplinarian, cane wielding teachers then I might, and they could use them to throw at the unruly kids.

• BensonBenson Frets: 242
    You can always weaponise them, what could possibly go wrong ...

https://youtu.be/tfGCI7yuMPc

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3220
    Youngest sprog is autistic, and she has tried them.  She found them to be more distracting then helpful.
    This.

Having watched these explode like pogs, mini-skateboards and light-up-yo-yo's, (and ultimately serve very few students who they were designed for) I am yet to see these serve any benefit beyond an excuse to fidget...funny that.