New pickup Day - massive mojo content

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3497
    Thanks for the info WezV. 

This HB really seems like one of Mojo Marc's best.  I reckon it'd work well with a Wide Range in the bridge position. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    Hi great stuff
    although one of my biggest disappointments is people make loads of great build threads 1 in a 100 gets an audio or video file for me it would be great to hear how this stuff sounds if only a smart phone video of a few clean chords and a few dirty sounds gives us fr more insight as to some of the building decisions people make had on the sound.

so really what I am saying is I am amazingly interested in how acres of humbucking gold foil sounds.

thanks

• WezVWezV Frets: 16691
    Hi great stuff
    although one of my biggest disappointments is people make loads of great build threads 1 in a 100 gets an audio or video file for me it would be great to hear how this stuff sounds if only a smart phone video of a few clean chords and a few dirty sounds gives us fr more insight as to some of the building decisions people make had on the sound.

so really what I am saying is I am amazingly interested in how acres of humbucking gold foil sounds.

thanks
    I  am not making any promises but I do feel like this p-up deserves some clips.  

I am a terrible guitarist since more of my spare time is spent building than playing.  But I might be able to find someone who can do it justice
  • PhilKingPhilKing Frets: 1481
    That looks a really massive but cool pickup Wez.  I have a couple of original guitars with gold foils, so would really love to hear it.
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    Think 1/2 dozen open chords with a couple of settings clean, moderate break up driven. 
    would give us a good idea of what one sounds like. Its a very different thing :-)

• WezVWezV Frets: 16691
    Think 1/2 dozen open chords with a couple of settings clean, moderate break up driven. 
    would give us a good idea of what one sounds like. Its a very different thing :-)

They won't happen until the guitar is finished.  Still a few more bits to do and I have not even had chance to intonate it since wiring up.   I have been on jury service.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom