SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Stratocaster Lonestar 1998 (SOLD) and PRS CE 24 2016 Amber (SOLD)

bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
Lonestar Strat Now Sold
http://imgur.com/a/1WcBT

I am selling an American Lonestar Strat from 1998.  It is in great condition with only a small ding at the end of the headstock.
Pickups are Pearly Gates at the bridge and Texas Specials.  I have upgraded the bridge with a Callaham block, springs, saddle screws.  Tuners are upgraded to Fender locking.The neck is a fairly slim C and the frets are all in good condition. The Candy Apple Red is excellent with no scratches or dents. Will ship in a non-fender case and a shipping box. I have the original parts so can be easily returned to stock if desired. £800 (PPG else +3%) shipped to UK but open to offers and am happy to discuss selling without the Callaham block and locking tuners

PRS CE 2016 in Amber Now Sold
http://imgur.com/a/XJg6y

Also selling a PRS CE 2016 in Amber. Nice top and totally pristine apart from one ding at the back bottom edge. Have tried to capture it in the last pic. I am looking £1200 (PPG else +3%)  shipped to UK but open to offers. Will ship in a non PRS hard case and a shipping box. 

I am selling both to fund a PRS Custom or DGT. I don't think trades are practical unless you are in Ireland and want to take both guitars for a PRS.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    edited April 2017
    If by any chance someone is interested in buying both, I could offer a good discount as there is a specific guitar I am after and would prefer not to go into any further debt to my daughter's university fund. I have them listed on Reverb but would prefer to sell to someone here before going to eBay and their extortionate fees.
  • The PRS has sold so I can accept lower offers for the strat.