Android after IOS

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• exocetexocet Frets: 1960
    ftumch said:
    exocet said:
    ftumch said:
    When i replace this s6 ill prob get an s8 but ill ditch the edge, while its pretty ive found its just not practical and has little to no use.
    I don't think you'll have a choice. The S8 has the edge type screen. 
    Oh i thought it had the two midels like the 6 and 7. I can live with it.
    It does, the S8 and the S8+ one is larger than other but both have edge type screen.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • To be honest, I've recently been using my phone (bones android),, my girlfriend's (Samsung touchwiz?) and an iPhone (ios) and I'm calling bullshit if someone says they can't work an android because it's more complicated than iPhone. 

They're interchangeable. 

Except iPhone wouldn't unzip stuff, and doesn't have a file manager app (what the fuck?!). Unzipping I kinda get, but the lack of a file manager seems... Daft. 

I use Spotify so they're much the same. Most ios apps are near enough identical in Android unless you have quite specific needs... 

Android gives you more freedom but largely works in exactly the same way. Practically indistinguishable these days. 
  • With that said, my favourite is bones android. More freedom than ios, and Samsung needed a lot of bug fixes when lady pretty damned got her s5 neo last year. Now they've bug fixed, it's brilliant... But it was quite shit for the first few months.