SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Malekko Charlie Foxtrot

VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
This is a silly pedal that does lots of silly things. It's brilliant, but must be sold to fund further silliness on a larger scale. Mint, box, velcro, postage, all for £130. Did I mention it's silly? It's very silly.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    LOTS OF SILLY FUN. It's also a lot more controllable than some of the demos I've seen make it sound, I was disappointed Knobs didn't cover it because I think he'd have done it justice. Sure, it has random modes but that's purely one option.
  • sanssomasanssoma Frets: 0
    Hi VJIves, I just wrote you at your inbox? Anyway, I having looking everywhere the last couple weeks for this glitch/chopper/delay pedal. I wanted to see if you still had it available for sale? I play in a psych/space rock band and really want to try the pedal for weird noise solos and for transitions/breakdowns... 

https://vymaanika.bandcamp.com/

many thanks!!!