SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REDUCED - CHARVEL USA SAN DIMAS RARE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1995 MAHOGANY & HARD CASE £600

LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 344
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Superb rare and highly collectable Charvel San Dimas from '95 with a light-weigh flame mahogany body. Super comfy birdseye maple neck with 24 jumbo fret rosewood board. Gold original Floyd Rose trem and arm, gold hardware etc. Original custom Dimarzio pick-ups with coil-tap push pull in all 3 positions giving 6 awesome tones. Original hang-tags and Charvel hard case included. There is some tarnish to the trem as is to be expected from a 22 year old guitar which has been well played but it is all good mojo and lovely natural relicing and it plays and sounds great! (strap locks are not included as these are on another guitar now) I'm happy for local trial and pick up and also happy to post :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump!
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    I've had 3 of these and they're epic (an SDI, SDII and SDIV) - they're really a different league to the more recen San Dimas and So Cal models, even the USA and MiJ models...
  • andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 57
    Hi, are there any online links with more info / specs?  Also, where are you based?  Cheers, Andy

• LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 344

I'm in Cornwall but happy to post. I don't know of any links to this specific model but any questions just ask.

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    @andyg_prs - have a look on audiozone.dk as you may find info and archived catalogues on there.
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    This is driving me potty on eBay.this is a somebody else buy it bump to put me out of my misery.