Which budget reverb

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    TheMarlin said:
    Lebarque said:
    TheMarlin said:
    Save a few £ more, and get a used MXR M300.  
    They're around £80 used.  Awesome pedal, I've tried loads, it's hands down the best reverb pedal I've heard. 
    £80 used?? For that pedal, 80 quid is an absolute steal.
    The last one on eBay sold for about £160, so I'd love to know where @TheMarlin shops!
    Paid £85 for mine. 
    I'll buy it from you for £100, @TheMarlin. Tidy profit for you!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    Mini HOF - love mine, I paid £50 on ebay. Has all the functions if you want to mess with the tone print from your phone (which is EASY to use) - I replaced a biyang cheapo and I didn't realise how bad the biyang was until I plugged the HOF in.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5158
    I've used a Behringer RV-600 for years- perfectly decent, particularly for £40 new (or you can buy mine- recently replaced on my board with an M5 that does pretty much the same thing).

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 884
    Zoom cdr 70. That's my suggestion 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    Exorcist said:
    Mini HOF - love mine, I paid £50 on ebay. Has all the functions if you want to mess with the tone print from your phone (which is EASY to use) - I replaced a biyang cheapo and I didn't realise how bad the biyang was until I plugged the HOF in.
    I agree. I love the HoF Mini I bought on here reasonably recently. I had a Mooer Shimverb before, which I thought was fine but it was a wee bit muddy so I opted upgrade and decided to replace it with the HoF Mini (which cost me £45 delivered I think) and it's it such an improvement! I really can't emphasise how noticeable the change was, would highly recommend the HoF.
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    I ended up buying the Marshall Reverb as I got it for a good price. Will see how I get on once it's delivered.
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12907
    TheMarlin said:
    Lebarque said:
    TheMarlin said:
    Save a few £ more, and get a used MXR M300.  
    They're around £80 used.  Awesome pedal, I've tried loads, it's hands down the best reverb pedal I've heard. 
    £80 used?? For that pedal, 80 quid is an absolute steal.
    The last one on eBay sold for about £160, so I'd love to know where @TheMarlin shops!
    Paid £85 for mine. 

---you got a great deal on that. The going rate on eBay is pushing £150 at the minute. 
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 659
    I've used a Behringer RV-600 for years- perfectly decent, particularly for £40 new (or you can buy mine- recently replaced on my board with an M5 that does pretty much the same thing).

I've had one of those RV-600's on my board for over 5 years now. Still sounds great.
  • dilbertdilbert Frets: 203
    Digitech Digverb. Got mine for £25 used off the bay.
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    New TC Electronic one.