SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Narsil, Sword of Elendil - United Cutlery Officially Licensed Replica. Lord of the Rings

What's Hot
colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
edited May 2017 in Misc £
Firstly; pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6KkRbq-b6BiLUlELVZyUVFGYm8

So, here it is. Many of you may have seen my thread in off-topic about this. Whilst there was some derisory comments about nerdery there was also some low level interest; so I shall put her up for sale here.

There's some tarnishing on the hilt unfortunately; but other than that the blade has polished up really nicely. There's a mark on mount where the sword has been leaning against it.

I have absolutely no clue how to value this; so let's start at £200 and go from there!

Trades (lol) that I'm currently interested in: Any Chase Bliss pedals (especially Brothers) or a Boss ES-5 Loop Switcher.

Lets be civil in the comments, shall we?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments